Expert SM serves all your legal needs and helps you cement your future success and growth. We never hesitate to go the extra mile to understand your needs and deliver superior value. Our clients deserve a high level of performance and personalized services. Expert SM ensures successful delivery from a team of legal experts locally and globally.
Expert SM's specializations in law include agencies and partnerships, corporate, contract, immigration, labor and employment, property, tax, as well as other areas. Expert SM is the only law firm in Azerbaijan who has been providing these exclusive narrowly-tailored services for over 10 years. Expert SM is proud to have Legal Alliance, the firm servicing pharmaceutical companies in Ukraine and in our region, the American Chamber of Commerce, and the Azerbaijani-Russian Chamber of Business Cooperation are among our current partners.
Our clients include the Chinese and Russian Trade Delegations to Azerbaijan, the Embassies of Romania, Bulgaria, Ukraine, and Belorussia in Azerbaijan, Everest Inc, Oriflame, BUE Caspian Limited, GoldenPay LLC, Tonica, Schering-Plough Central East AG, and many others. Our clients always entrust us with their problems and we always find solutions. Each step with Expert SM is your step to success!
Together with partners we are conducting the whole range of activities for our international investors who are specifically looking for “waste to energy” and/or “renewable energy” investments. Here is a typical sequence for developing a waste to energy project for international investors below:
- Feasibility study/Project Development Plan(PDP) by Waste to Energy International
- Selection and designing of the technology tailored to the specific waste to energy project
- Briefing the technology provider in project details
- Selecting of peripheral equipment
- Defining total project costs for financial model
- Establishing the docs in the required structure for the financial model including concession agreement, off-take-agreement with guaranteed FIT (feed-in-tariffs), land lease agreement, financing costs etc.
- Sourcing EPC contractor and O&M company
- Establishing financial model for long-term investment with debt/equity structure and acceptable IRR level
- Investment memorandum and associated documents
- Presentation of investor-requested docs and selection of investor groups
- Performing due diligence
- Establishing project time schedule
- Initiating the project including share structure, founding of local SPV, financial SPV etc.
- Processing the complete project through Waste to Energy International financial SPV together with investors