The company EXPERT SM assists in the registration of the following types of legal entities in Cyprus.
- Ltd (IBC) (LLC, announces a registered capital of 1,000 euros, from 1 founder, from 1 director, official secretary)
- Investment funds, trusts
- Representative office / branch of a foreign company in Cyprus (A. Cap. is missing)
Documents required for company registration:
- Information about the founder (founders) and the director (directors) of the company: full name, date and place of birth, place of residence, copy of foreign passports *, personal data.
- If the founders are legal entities, the statutory documents of the company and the decision to establish a subsidiary / representative office will be required *
- Name, structure, distribution of shares of the created company
*- notarized and translated into English language
Company registration term:
• Ltd – 15-16 days.
• Representation/branch of a foreign company in Cyprus-15-25 days.
EXPERT SM also provides assistance in:
- Opening a bank account (possible without presence)
- organization of accounting of the company
- providing ready – made companies
- company official secretary, provided by us (required)·
- company legal address (required)
- business address of the company (with sending documents)
- annual audit (required)
- accounting (for companies registered with VAT, conducting trade operations in Europe) – quarterly
- nominee director of the company
- nominee shareholder of the company
- execution of a general power of attorney with an apostille
- execution of an additional package of documents certified apostille
- getting a VAT number
- providing an equipped office / secretarial service for the company
- obtaining the licenses necessary for the activities of the company under the laws of Cyprus.
- applying for a work permit in Cyprus
- Registration of a residence permit in Cyprus for pensioners
- Income tax – 10%
- VAT – 5% (reduced tax), 15%
Possible tax statuses of the company (determined by the board of directors of the company):
- Resident company (subject to a double taxation avoidance agreement, pays all local taxes, is managed and controlled from Cyprus)