EXPERT SM assists in the registration of the following types of legal entities in Turkey (all major cities of Turkey):
- LTd – A. Cap from 50,000 YTL, after 3 months, after the company is registered, it is necessary to put 25% of the authorized capital in the company’s current account. The minimum number of founders is 2 (individuals or legal entities), if the co-founder is Turkish, a declaration ½ of the authorized capital is possible). There are no restrictions on the citizenship of the founder and director.
- Representative office / branch of a foreign company in Turkey (A. Cap is missing)
Documents required for company registration:
- Completed questionnaire
- 4 copies of the international passports of the participants and the director with a notarized translation into Turkish
- 4 notarized sample signatures of participants and Director, + 6 photos 3, 5×4, 5 colors mate.
- If the founders are legal entities, then the company’s charter documents and a decision on the creation of a subsidiary / representative office will be required *
*- notarized and translated into Turkish language
Company registration term:
- – 15 work days
- Representative office / branch of a foreign company in Turkey-2-3 weeks.
EXPERT SM also provides assistance in:
- bank account opening
- providing the legal address of the company
- legal address with mail forwarding and answering calls
- organization of accounting of the company
- providing equipped office / secretarial services to the company
- obtaining licenses required for the operation of the company according to the laws of Turkey.
- Provision of nominee directors and founders
- Apostille registration
- Employees, founders of the company and their families may obtain a residence permit.