· LTD ( LLC. 100% Chinese capital. Minimum composition: from 1 founder (legal or natural person), citizens of China, 1 director. Min. A.Cap. = 100’000.00 yuan (= 15’000 USD)
· JV (joint venture, minimum authorized capital = 150’000 USD (payable immediately), up to 70% of the enterprise may be owned by foreigners
· Representation of a foreign company in China (A. Cap. is absent. If the parent company is registered in Hong Kong – it must exist for more than 1 year.)
· Branch of a foreign company in China (A. Cap. is absent, but there are requirements for the annual turnover of the parent company)
· A company with 100% foreign capital (min. A. Cap. = 150’000 USD (payable immediately), from 1 founder, 100% of the founders may be foreigners). Every company registered in China must have an office
Documents required from the founder (s) – individuals and directors:
· Copy of passport *
· Banking solvency certificate
· Certificate of the right to do business (or a criminal record)
· Brief Summary
· Name, types of activity of the created company
Documents required from the founder (s) – legal entities and directors:
· Statutory documents of the company, the order on the establishment of a new company in China, balance sheets
· Bank statement on turnover, account status
· Name, activities of the company being created (see the questionnaire)
· Ltd. – 30-40 days.
· Representative / branch of foreign companies in China – 30-40 days.
· Company with 100% foreign branch – 30-40 days.
· Opening a bank account
· Providing the legal address of the company and nominee founders and directors
organization of accounting of the company
· providing an equipped office / company secretarial services,
· If the company is manufacturing, then it is entitled to a 5-year tax break.
· China has monthly, quarterly and annual accounting statements