• OOD (Ltd) authorized capital – 2500 euros (70% is paid before registration), from one founder and one director, there are no requirements for the residence of the director / founder.
• AD (JSC) authorized capital – 25,000 euros (25% are paid before registration), from one shareholder, board of directors from 3-9 members, from one chairman. There are no requirements for the residence of the director / founder
.• Representative / branch of a foreign company in Bulgaria (A. Cap. is missing)
• Copies of the passports of the founder (s) and director (s) of the company
• If the founders are legal persons, then the company’s charter documents and a decision on the creation of a subsidiary / representative office will be required *
• Personal data
________________________________________* – notarized and translated into English
• ОOD (Ltd) – 30 days.
• AD (JSC) – 30 days
• Representative / branch of a foreign company in Bulgaria – 40 days.
• opening a bank account
• providing the legal address of the company registered office with secretarial postal service
• organization of company accounting
• Provision of nominee directors
• Provision of a nominee founder
• Apostille design
Bulgarian companies submit a fiscal year report once a year (end of June)