• LTda (sociedade por quotas de responsabilidade limitada) – LTD. min A. Cap. is missing (with the exception of certain types of activities and companies with a foreign director), from 2 resident founders or representatives in Brazil.
• S.A. – JSC, from 2 resident founders in Brazil, 10% of the authorized capital is paid upon registration)
• Representative / branch of foreign company in Brazil (A. Cap. is missing)Documents required for company registration:
• Information about the founder (founders) and the director (directors) of the company: full name, date and place of birth, place of residence, copy of foreign passports
• If the founders are legal entities, then the company’s charter documents and a decision on the creation of a subsidiary / representative office will be required *
• Name of the company to be created
________________________________________* – notarized and translated into English
Company registration deadline varies by state (from 19 days – at Minas Gerais and up to 152 days at Sao Paulo):